This has been made for a friend to say thanks for all her help and support and im gonna put a goodie bag in as well.
Crafty Catz Cheers
-
Hello and welcome.
I have my brothers 60th birthday to share he is my baby brother which makes
me feel extremely old.
This is also my dt card for Craf...
3 days ago


4 comments:
Hi Jacquis Wow !! what a great blog you have, I love your projects they are totally beautiful and lots of fun too.
Thank you for entering my blog candy .....good luck
Love Susie xx
lovely blog Jacqui, love the cards as well keep up the good work, giving us new idea's.
Great cards jacqui well done for sorting your blog it looks super.
hope to see loads on it now.hugs sue x
Hi Jacqui ,I am your first follower thanks for setting the box for me, now I can stalk you !! he he .
I love this image is it a stamp ? I really would love to buy the stamp if it is..
Love Susie xx
Post a Comment