Monday 27 April 2009

Update

Evening all


Nothing much to say Spoke to the rep on Saturday night and he seems to think the same as me and is looking into the things i have mentioned to him. I didn't really want to get a rep involved as i didn't think i needed it to be honest, but the more i have thought about it i thought why wouldn't i! I mean i pay the subs out my wages which is about £12.00 a month and when i need the support i should be asking them and not assuming i can cope on my own.
My boss is my boss she is caring to a extent but i feel that she should have done more and told me more about the certain roster involved and then i wouldn't be this stressed this worked up about it and yet its my own stupid fault!!!!! yep I'm on a negative drive at the moment, the only thing keeping me normal is crafting Nick and the cat who is still fat as ever and sleepy

Tomorrow i am worrying about what could or would happen before its even got here, I have done my lunch and i am going to work hard as normal and keep my head down.
i hope you like my new title of my card blog this i made myself in psp tonight

Anyway I'm going to go and have a drink and chill before going to sleep

sleep well and don't let the bed bugs bite !


P.s Nick loved his solider card :)



No comments: